The Corrections Connection Network News [CCNN], known as Corrections.com, first appeared online in February 1996. Today, Corrections.com is the single most recognizable brand online for the global community of corrections. Award-winning daily news is at the core of our business, with the most comprehensive database of vendor intelligence in corrections.
Together the staff of Corrections.com and audience members works as a team to improve communication, notification and collaboration among professionals worldwide. By building a place where professionals live, learn and lend, Corrections.com serves a valuable role in the professionalism and growth of this important and challenging industry.
"We have our eye on corrections"
- #1 Ranked Corrections Site in Alexa
- Top 3 in Google and Yahoo for ëCorrectionsë
- Yahoo! Best Criminal Justice Site
- Microsoft Justice Public Safety Website
- 2.5 million page views /month
- 500,000 access /month
- 33,000 email subscribers
What They Use Most
- Federal, State and County Administrators, Purchasing Agents and Managerial-level Decision Makers
- Architects & Builders
- Health Care Managers
- Food Service Directors
- IT Managers
- Correctional Officers
- Parole and Probation Officers
- Manufacturers, Distributors, Sellers
- Legislators, Public Officials, Lawyers
- Local Law Enforcement (Police and Sheriffs)
- Event Planners
- Students Why Do They Use Corrections.com?
- Daily news, practices and trends
- Products and services
- Innovations and New Technologies
- Peer Collaboration
- Career Advancement
- Online Research
- Free Email
- Sense of Belonging to the Global Corrections Community
- CorrectSource - Procurement Directory
- News headlines
- Weekly e-zine subscription
Ms. Laura E. Noonan , President
159 Burgin Parkway
Quincy, MA 02169
The National Institute of Corrections (NIC) is an agency within the U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons.
The Institute is headed by a Director appointed by the U.S. Attorney General. A 16-member Advisory Board, also appointed by
the Attorney General, was established by the enabling legislation (Public Law 93-415) to provide policy direction to the Institute.
NIC provides training, technical assistance, and information services to related corrections.
We provide training, technical assistance, information services, and policy/program development assistance to federal,
state, and local corrections agencies. Through cooperative agreements, we award funds to support our program initiatives.
We also provide leadership to influence correctional policies, practices, and operations nationwide in areas of emerging
interest and concern to correctional executives and practitioners as well as public policymakers.
The National Institute of Corrections (NIC)
791 Chambers Rd.
Aurora, CO 80011
14502 Greenview Drive, Laurel, MD 20708
Contact: Customer Service @ Ext. 2
provides software solutions, consulting services and management workshops for the Public Safety community and beyond.
- ERM ñ Employee Records management software ñ Track employee training records, certifications, qualifications, and POST/ACA accreditation requirements. Status reports reflect ìwarningsî for upcoming expiration/renewal requirements.
- Academy/Class modules ñ Track status of students in Basic and In-Service Training. Automatically calculate class average, class standing, determine P/F status.
- ADORE ñ (AutomateD Observation Report and Evaluation) ñ Software to electronically automate performance evaluations, generate rating charts, training and activity log spreadsheets; provide trending analysis, etc.
Please visit our website for more information or a FREE demo CD!
- DISC ñ Doorway to improved interpersonal Skills and Communication.
- Values ñ Understanding what motivates others.
- Supervising Others: Qualities of a Leader ñ using interactive training for adult learners.
Ask about these and other softwares: KATS ñK9 Activity Tracking System; Timechex! ñ timesheet software: Custom Programming
AIS is a leader in the development and deployment of 3D, real-time, multi-participant virtual simulations. As a recognized authority on U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) architecture requirements and standards for simulation systems, AIS delivers virtual simulation systems for a wide range of military and public safety (civil) training environments.
If your training programs can benefit from virtual simulation, AIS can deliver a powerful and affordable PC-based solution. As a recognized leader in virtual training environment technologies, our platforms and engineering expertise can address a wide range of requirements from basic terrain rendering to highly interactive distributed simulations.
Advanced Interactive Systems™, Inc.
665 Andover Park West
Seattle, WA 98188-3321
Phone: +1 206 575 9797 or +1 800 441 4487
Fax: +1 206 575 8665
Corrections Online Training Collaborative (COTC)
San Diego, CA
International Association of Correctional Services
Berkeley Varitronics, Inc.
Blackhawk Products Group